Saturday, December 5, 2009

hair bands

Shopping for my niece the other day at Kiddyland ("For the Human Smile"; "Serving Happiness since 1946") I discovered yet another department in that 7-story novelty mecca that I had previously overlooked: the one with all the hair clips, hair ties, combs, barrettes and scrunchies. There were fuzzy things, furry things, lacy and glittery things; plaids, animal prints, metallics and skulls-and-crossbones. I did not buy a fake hair braid but I kinda wanted to.
I could work this look...couldn't I?

2 comments:

Tokyo Girl said...

Hi, I'm a first-time visitor to your blog. I love all the info and snap shots you take around Tokyo!

I wasn't aware Kiddyland had a hair accessories section - thinking of braving the crowd to get myself one of those fake hair braid headbands!

Maryanne said...

Thanks Tokyo Girl. I just checked out both your blogs and see that I could learn a lot from you about local food and fashion...! How cool that your parents have a shitake mushroom farm.