Tuesday, January 11, 2011

caption contest


This latest "Please do it again" poster from Tokyo Metro leaves much to be desired, doncha think?

For one thing, it needs a caption that says a bit more about what's happening here than the generic "Please be considerate of others on the train."

That's where you come in!

I am inviting you, dear reader -- and I know there are at least a few of you out there -- to submit something better, something amusing, something pithy, whatever. Please leave it as a comment to this post. Who will take the top prize (i.e. my congratulations in a follow up blog post)?

4 comments:

tp said...

"My pleasure, but next time, don't touch me"?

"Hey there's 5000000 yen in that bag, if you get it for me, I'll split it with you"?

"My friend from Italy, care to hand me that bag"?

Kathryn Sarah Quigley said...

Please let me have the placenta in a bag. Thank you!

Samantha said...

"Every day I stand here and everyday you reach for that bag. How did you even get it up there in the first place, lady? This has got to stop."

Naomi said...

"Son, if you hand me your bag of work clothes I will bring them home for you. Have fun tonight."